Sunday, March 05, 2006

My New Awesome Monitor

My husband surprised me with a new monitor. The old one (which wasn't that old but a CUSA special) started to resize and I lost about an inch of real estate. So one day this new monitor shows up with the UPS guy! Anyway this thing is amazing. It's a Samsung Syncmaster 740B 17 inch and it really is incredible. Fast refresh rate so no blurring when I scroll down an internet page. All kinds of manual and auto adjustments, things called magicolor, magicbrite and so on. Different settings with a quick change to enhance gaming, internet browsing or text documents. It even sizes automatically so no more adjustments to get it just right. It also really is 17" unlike my old 17" which was really 16". It also has this thing called natural color where it can adjust your monitor and printer to print the exact shades you are seeing on the screen. Anyway I would highly recommend it. I spend way too much time on the internet and this monitor is making me want to spend even more time. ACK!