Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tagged by Knitted Gems

Yikes! I've been tagged by Knitted Gems who designs great knitting patterns.

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

7 Facts About Me

1. My favorite meal is brunch.
2. I start many knitting and spinning projects and often finish them a year later.
3. I love my car.
4. I enjoy living the country life, the outdoors and the water.
5. The NY Mets are my favorite baseball team (except right now)!
6. I treat my dog like our third son.
7. I lost my bid for board of education twice, the last time by 12 votes.

Tagging 7 People

1. Carla who has a great blog with lots of stories to tell about her large family and fiber projects.
2. The Big Geek plans on visiting the critters here soon. We also plan on having a steeking workshop along with Carla as we try to figure out how the heck to do it.
3. The Knitting Fiend who has an incredibly helpful site on knitting
4. Dysfunktional Knitter who blogs about knitting, spinning, and great vacations.
5. Snitn Knit who knits some pretty cool shawls and socks.
6. Sock Lady Spins who spins and knits some gorgeous socks. I just love the patterns and colors.
7. A Sheep in Wools Clothing whose blog title is very clever and she just got a wonderful new horse.

Technorati Tags:, , , , ,