Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Holiday

Who is the kid with no face? They are peeling potatoes.

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and enjoyed their family and friends. We had excellent food as usual thanks to my great chef of a husband. My parents joined us from Connecticut. The weather was cooperative for driving but darn cold. My oldest son was the only one who did the Black Friday thing and went up to Syracuse with his friends to Guitar Center. They also had to drop off their skis and snowboards for waxing and sharpening. Anybody find any great deals?

Somehow my father disappeared!? The food isn't served yet. Because there is little room on the table we have the food laid out on the kitchen table and it's help yourself buffet style cuisine. Of course I forgot to take a photo of that.

The elegant squeezing of the last drops of wine from the bag, photo, for those of you not aquainted with boxed wine.

More elegance as Mike polishes off the kid's wine. As you can see, we are very casual people! Actually he was hamming it up for the camera......