Thursday, December 06, 2007

Grow Fresh Veggies In Your Kitchen In Winter


Aerogarden Free Trial

How would you like fresh veggies during the winter months growing right on your kitchen counter top? This cool system uses little space, creates virtually no mess and gives you veggies in just 4 weeks! I know I miss my fresh tomatoes and herbs once winter hits Central New York. I like the concept behind this computerized AeroGarden system. The kit comes with everything you need to get started, and all you need are seeds, air, water and nutrition tablets! I can see this as a good gift for seniors or people who don’t want to get dirty or do a lot of bending and stooping, or for those of us with a long winter who miss our fresh veggies!

Groovy green has an excellent Video Review, taking you from unpacking the box to harvesting your greens. Chowhound does a good Aerogarden review as well.

cross posted at Today's Gizmos

Technorati Tags:,