Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My New Blogger Toy

I discovered a new toy on my surfing adventures this morning. See that Live feed element in my sidebar to the left? I LOVE it. It's so much fun to see people stopping by to visit. Of course I can see all this in my stats but it's not exactly the same thing and you readers can't see what kind of company you are keeping. You can also click on options, if you install the feed, and see what your most popular pages are and get a live map of your visitors.

You may have have noticed that I have added a Flickr box showing off my knitting projects. I see these on many other sites that I visit and I figured why not have one too.

And finally, a very cool optical illusion. Is it me or do you still "see" it after you stop looking at it.


Technorati Tags: