Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vacation Kntting

I started this bag. As you can see I didn't knit much as I was taken up with reading when I had free time. It's supposed to be felted upon completion. I can never felt any of my wool but I WILL felt this bag. I suppose though that it will be just as functional not felted as long as I don't store any small things in it. The wool is from one of my very dark sheep. In fact this was a 2 ply skein that I did a rotten job of spinning for some reason. It will have two colors since I will run out of this color. Or I will spin up some more. Right now it looks like a slipper!

It's from Knitting Daily and is called Amanda's Squatty Sidekick, designed by Amanda Berka.

I am still on the lookout for a drum carder for about $150. If anyone knows of one please let me know.