Monday, June 04, 2007

SP10 Package Has Arrived


My 2nd package arrived just as we were leaving for the cabin. What a lovely surprise and what great goodies inside! 2 hanks of Araucania variegated cotton. This is beautiful stuff with wonderful shades of blue and green and I have never knit with cotton before so this will be a new expereince for me. Of course my SP knew this which is why she chose a different fiber. So I am excited about knitting with this lovely stuff. I think I have decided to knit a pillow case for a couch pillow. I also got some Chibi darning needles complete with their own little case. These are awesome and I always use and lose mine! Now I wont with my handy dandy carrying case. Included in the package were size 3 and 4 dpns which I needed to complete my heavily used dpn collection and a very cute sheep tape measure. Some delicicous smelling lavender bath fizz balls and a cute mini-sweater keyring. I also got some pretty stitch markers which is great because I have always used the boring old plastic rings. The orbit gum is missing from the photo becasue I took it with me to Black Lake!