Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Time Time Time

I've never heard anyone say, "I need less time!" I don't know about you but time is a very precious commodity to me and I have frequently found myself sitting at this computer wondering where all the time went! Sound like you? If you work in a home based business, this is especially true, because chances are you have to walk the dog, feed the sheep and play with the kids in between working. Oh and don't forget that trip to the grocery store! So how do you keep track of how much actual work you do so you know how much money you really made? It's all well and good to say, I made $50 today, but if you spent 15 hours doing it, it's time to find another money making opportunity. This time tracking book looks like it may help you mange and keep track of your time. I should probably make the time to read it!