Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Band with No Name

I just dropped my boys off to a friend's house for band practice. For as long as they don't need heat they play elsewhere (we have the only insulated garage). A major rearrangement of the car is needed in order to move the kids. The back seat is laid down, the head rests are removed. Then we insert large amplifiers and speakers and a bass and a Strat. Then unload. Then do it all in reverse in a few hours. I suppose the one good thing about them playing any place but here is that the equipment is already here. But I will have that "good thing" all winter long. Stay warm weather, stay!

I bet the kids wish they were on the Hannah Montana tour. Hannah leads a double life as a normal teen by day and a rock star by night.

By the way, the band still has no name. Any suggestions? They play some popular oldies like Black Sabbath but mostly Metal.