Monday, November 26, 2007

Random Great Links

I have discovered some really entertaining sites lately. Have a look and I hope you enjoy them:

I am guest blogging on Random Good Stuff. This is a an entertaining mix of gadgets, video and all kinds of fun. The blog gets 4,000 unique hits a day and has 3,000 subscribers so people really like it. Stop over and leave a comment on my latest gadget! I sign my posts as Gizmo!

You can be the conductor of this band so to speak.

Bean fun!

The latest in car dog comfort technology.

Very handy online site to figure out how to meet your friends and family half way

Clever recycling bag crafts.

Shakespeare Insult Kit!

Top 10 physical transformations for film


Great site if you are looking for a good books. Enter a book you like and the site will analyze their database of real readers' favorite books (over 32,000 and growing) to suggest what you could read next.