Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tech Bargains Galore

I've been using this site for years. A friend of mine who taught me how to build my computer many years ago turned me onto it. You can find lots of great deals here, most of which are not advertised anywhere else, for all kinds of tech stuff. It's big on dell coupons and computer accessories but you can also find LCD TV's, DVD players and recorders, GPS equipment, digital photo frames, car adapters, photography equipment and accessories. And that's just a small sampling. Give yourself time to go through the list though as it is usually quite long and very tempting. I try to whip through it once a week if I have time. The site also has a Hot Deals sidebar which is helpful if you don’t want to slog through the whole list and have an item already in mind. The stores that are covered vary, but you can almost always count on a few deals from Best Buy, Circuit City, Dell, Comp USA and Staples. Also look for Carrot Ink whose inks I use, Dicks Sporting Goods, a favorite of mine, and various internet provider deals are on offer as well. On the left sidebar they provide the most popular current prices for CPU’s, digital cameras, plasma and LCD TV’s and MP3 players.