Friday, March 21, 2008

Random Internet Bits

I came across this article on Tarik's World on how to watch better quality videos on YouTube if they are available. I went to my account and changed the options accordingly.

A friend of mine who knows I blog on any range of topics was doing some research on a biology project for her son and came across this ridiculous search result. Click to enlarge:



"Technology inspiring science inspiring technology. Make sure you watch the video of the gecko. By the way I subscribe to to a group of blogs called Science Blogs. They are always a fascinating read. This is one of those blogs.

More than 160 years since hunters drove wolves out of Massachusetts, federal officials have confirmed finding a wild gray wolf in the state.

For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a wondferul weekend!