Friday, May 30, 2008

Dog Loving Knitters



That pair of ravens I mentioned in a previous post came to visit today and created quite a stir. All the birds in the neighborhood came out to chase them away. Even my bluebird mother poked her head out of the bird box nearby. I was on the phone when the birds showed up so I was trying to balance talking on the phone with taking pictures. Unfortunately when I took the pic, no birds were nearby to compare size. They are huge.

Meanwhile my bluebirds seem to be doing well. I thought I heard little chirps yesterday coming from the vicinity of the box.

And for you dog loving knitters out there, check out this neat dog collar that you can knit.



I added this to my Ravelry q as soon as I saw it. I think it would look very fashionable on Rascal. You can get the pattern at Cocoknits.