Monday, December 03, 2007

Getting Back on Track


I am finally getting back on track with fibery things. I made a dent in my spinning this weekend. No pics as it's just a bobbin of the same brown stuff I showed you before but I am also making headway on the teddy bear sweater. I figured out the mistakes in the pattern and moved on. I also found a few new projects that I want to do and I think this is what got me motivated to finish some of my UFO's. So for Phase 1 of getting back on track I am also selling my Woolease spee wool if anyone is interested as I will not finish that afghan because I cannot see the pattern develop on the short needles (short being comparative to the size of the yarn!). That makes it boring for me. The wool is lovely but too close to what I grow so I might as well admit it. It will remain a UFO forever. If you are interested drop me a line. Phase 2 is to finish up at least one UFO before I start the newsboy hat or the Christmas gift wash cloth and soap sack. Did I say Christmas gift? No pressure here.

I am still steamed over this Google comment thing and am still trying to decide what to do. What are other Blogger bloggers doing? Should I migrate to Wordpress, install Halsocan and lose all my old comments or leave things as is?

And yep we've got snow, about 1 inch, and rain. Blech.