Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Digital Cameras

I love digital cameras. I’ve had many but the one I have now I like the best. It’s a Cannon Powershot A95, and has served me well. If you look at my header photo on this blog, I took that with this camera. It’s one of my favorite photos. I take the camera everywhere I go, because opportunities abound for wonderful snapshots. A great feature of my camera is the ability to rotate the LCD screen 180 degrees or 90 degrees. I have been in crowds where I wanted to take a shot above everybody’s head and could easily do that and focus on what I needed to. It also takes pretty decent video as evidenced here. I would love a digital SLR though. The Nikon D300 is very nice with a whopping 12 megapixels and fast! I can’t tell you how many pictures I have missed because of the typical shutter speed of today’s inexpensive digital cameras.