Tuesday, April 08, 2008

School Musical


The school musical, The Pirates of Penzance, is over and here is the best photo. Dan had the biggest lead role yet. Even though he had a lead last year in Cats, this roll was much bigger and I think he was on the stage for 99% of the play. That's Dan with the maroon and black striped shirt in the middle. I cannot take good photos in a dark setting with my camera. It just doesn't cut it or I don't know what I am doing. The more I zoom in the worse it gets. Anybody have any tips? I am not alone in this. Everyone else had the same problem. And if there is any movement, it gets blurred. This is the dress rehearsal which I also recorded. I bet the stills from the recording would be better. The play was more energetic Friday night. I think the kids were pretty pooped by the time Saturday rolled around. All in all they did a great job!