Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We Bought a New Sofa!

Our attention has been turned towards the cabin even though this weather is not conducive to even thinking about boating. As we look at our checklist, adjustable beds are always a good thing so we have some flexibility when guests come to visit. We are modifying one of the bunks. And speaking of furniture we bought a new couch on Sunday! We must have sat down on EVERY couch in the showroom that had recliners at either end. I am fairly tall so I needed a tall back, and lumbar support was key. If I could slide my hand behind the small of my back that couch was out. The couch we picked was heavenly and it has a nice center section for the cat (forget the kids!). Actually Dan prefers the floor and Mike sits on the other couch. Naturally it was the most expensive model but you get what you pay for I guess. I can't wait for it's arrival on Thursday! But it's going to mean some rearranging of my fiber things. I will have to find a new place for my spinning wheel and my piles of yarn and fiber. Ugh. That's because the couch that is presently in the family room is coming out into the living room and we are giving away that sofa.