Monday, March 31, 2008

Growing Challenge - A Veritable Jungle


As you can see things are progressing well from last week but I am afraid I have a logistical issue or two. The little peat pellets I got are already being outgrown and I will have to transplant them further. I am not sure what I was thinking when I bought the tiny ones and I wonder what use they are since they are so small. Just for germination I guess. Can you tell I've never done this before? I also noticed that the tomato roots are at the bottom of their pellets already but I have bought tomato plants that were huge in similar sized pots so I guess they will be ok. Any gardeners out there please comment and tell me what they know.






Learn How To Care For and Grow Amazing Orchids Using Easy To Follow, Step-By-Step Techniques. Click Here!